Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Great Food Truck Race

There is a new show on the Food Network called the Great Food Truck Race. It is such an awesome show!! The contestants have a business where they sell food out of a truck or van that is all set up with a kitchen and a window to sell their food from. They start in one city and they are given a certain amount of money to buy their food, then after 2 days they total what they have earned and who ever has the most money wins. Now it's on to the next city!! It's pretty amazing to watch them work and figure out the best way to make money. They have to make sure it's a place where there is a lot of foot traffic so people will be sure to walk by and they have to buy quality food for a cheaper price. So far they have been to 3 different city's and next Sunday night they are going to be in New Orleans. So check it out!!

Watching this show has really inspired me! My mom and I have always talked about having our own business and as I'm sure you know we love to cook!! I don't necessarily want to have my own restaurant, but I could see having a food truck! It would be so cool to go and pull up at different spots and sell our food to people! Now my wheels are turning, so let's see what the Lord wants to do!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Count me in, girls...