Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun Day!

We had such a good time at Disneyland! Mary and I were talking this morning about how much we love being there. We could just sit on Main St all day and just look at all the sights!!

Since it was a Thursday it was pretty empty. The longest line was for Nemo. The park closed at 8pm, but RJ and I stayed on Main St in the shops until about 9:30. It was so fun. Also because it was my birthday I got a pass to go to California Adventure next time! We have to use it within a month so I hope we can go there soon!

Then on Sunday we went to lunch with all my family, we had 30 people at the restaurant! It's such a blessing to have family close by, I feel very loved!! RJ blessed me so much this month(well all the time). I could never say thank you enough! But that makes me love him even more (if thats possible!)!!

Now the next big event is Mine and RJ's 2 year anniversary on the 29th!!! Wow I can't believe that we have been together for 2 years (I keep saying 1 by accident)!! I can't wait to give him his gift, but I can't say what it is cuz he'll probably read this!! hahaha!!

1 comment:

RJ McCauley said...

Yep. i sure do! Hahaha, now i am waiting to see what you got me. Love you babe.