Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ahhh, Christmas time!!

I love this time of year, it's so festive and colorful! I love looking at all the lights and the decorations and feeling the chill in the air (even though I like the warmer weather). So now that I am living in my apartment I am so excited to decorate it. I put up lights around our patio and some green garland and felt flower garland around our fire place. Next on the list is our Christmas tree. I have been slowly collecting decorations and I can't wait to see them all again. I'm sure that I have forgotten about some! But one of my favorite things that I have is a glass Christmas Tree shaped candy dish. My grandma Betty gave it to me years and years ago. She always had one at her house filled with M & M's. So I can't wait to go to the store and buy some red and green M & M's to fill it up with.

This is my first Christmas being married, it will be so different not waking up at home. But it will also be exciting to be with my husband.


No comments: