Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eeeewwww

Well, we didn't even last 24 hours on our raw fruit and vegetable diet!

We felt nauseous, dizzy and sick all day!!! Finally at 7:00pm last night I said to RJ, "Can I please eat some real food now?" Ohhh, the first bite was glorious! I instantly felt better!

I have learned that it is very important to incorporate raw food into our diets because they have a lot of nutrients that we can't get out of the cooked food that we eat! But all that raw, cold food was just not appetizing!

I am going to try and make some smaller changes in the way I eat to improve my health, less sugar, less starches (but I still loooove spaghetti!) and less soda.

So I guess it was a good effort, but poor execution!

Our Yosemite trip was awesome! We went on a big hike, lots of bike rides, floated down the river, had campfires, saw wildlife and got no sleep! hahaha! It really was a great trip and I can't wait to go back next year!

Look at my facebook to see some pix!

1 comment:

RJ McCauley said...

Post something new!!!!