Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carrie Underwood

Tonight my mom and I are going to a Carrie Underwood concert!! I'm soooo excited!! I saw her in concert a couple of years ago and it was a lot of fun!! I bought these tickets about 3 months ago and I thought it would take forever to get here, but finally we get to go!! My moms birthday is the 22nd so this is an early b-day gift!!

We ordered boots on-line, because you have to have boots to go to a country western concert!! And we just wanted to find some cheap boots!! Of course the boots we ordered were not in stock and they had to be shipped from the manufacturer. We ordered them at the end of September thinking that would be plenty of time to ship to us before the concert!! But NOOOOO!!!! After many emails and phone calls we finally got a confirmation email that my boots had been shipped out! At last!!! We got them on the 31st of October (over a month later!!) and when we opened the box, they turned out to be my moms boots and they looked nothing like the picture of what we ordered!!! Ok, at least we got one pair!! So my mom called and told them about the mix up and asked them to check on the other pair of boots to make sure they would be my size!! They said "Oh, I'm sure they'll be the correct size." But my mom asked them to check just in case and they said they would.

So the next day we got another confirmation email that the boots have been shipped. But of course in the wrong size!!!! Ugh!! So we called again and they were very rude to us, like we had done something wrong!! Hello, we just want the right size boots, is that wrong?? Now they tell us my boots aren't going to ship out until the 28th of November!!! Thats a little to late don't you think?

So, needless to say we canceled my boot order and my mom got 25% off her boots! Thank goodness for Boot Barn where I got a very cute pair of boots the same day!!

Carrie Underwood, here we come!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

i'm glad you were able to get some boots on time!

how was the concert?!

RJ McCauley said...

It is time to update your blog babe! Love you.