Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pre-op.........uncheck!

Well, the good news is that the Fibroid has gone down. The Doctor is pleased with the size and the Laporoscopic surgery is on!! He said it was still a pretty good size, but it's down enough! I love our Doctor, he is awesome! He went over every detail with us, it will be a 3 hour surgery and 2 hours in recovery. Probably a 1 night stay in the hospital.

Then it all fell apart!! We were suppose to go across the street to the hospital for the rest of my pre-op. But for some reason my appointment was canceled. They made it seem like I never had an appointment. We tried to tell them that I did, we even got a confirmation call about it! We also told them I had taken off today for my pre-op, but they wouldn't even fit me in!! So we have to go back the day before my surgery at 7:45am to get my blood work done.

After 2 hours we finally got a straight answer, our nurse called them to cancel my paperwork because my Doctor went over it with me, but not the whole appointment. So even after that they still wouldn't see me!! Some times I think insurance and some workers have no idea what they are doing!!!

But after all that I'm very thankful to the Lord for working everything out for the surgery!! Again thank you all for your prayers!!!

P.S. I got another amen on my "To God be the glory" shirt!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hope your surgery went well. I have been praying. Let me know if you want me to come over and paint your toes :)

If you offer again when I can't see my fat toes I am so taking you up on the offer :) I won't be embarrassed this time.